Health Savings Account
Financial health isn’t the only health we can help you with.
If you have an HSA-qualified health insurance plan, your Health Savings Account can be used to pay for current or future medical expenses like doctor visits, prescriptions, and over-the-counter medications—giving you a handle on health care spending.
Get more bang for your buck with this tax-advantaged plan. Eligible individuals** enjoy the benefits of:
- Tax deductible contributions.
- Tax-free withdrawals on qualified medical expenses.
- Funds that have the freedom to grow tax-free.
Dentist visit? Doctor appointment? No worries. Gain the freedom of having the funds to maintain your health.
|Low minimum balance requirement|
|Contributions are tax deductible|
|Tax-free distribution when used for healthcare costs|
|Funds carry forward from year to year|
|Family or single plans available|
|Free debit Mastercard® to use anywhere with no transaction fees|
For more information on our Health Savings account, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives today.
* Annual Percentage Yield effective 3/12/18. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
* For Health Savings Account qualification requirements, current contribution limits, and a complete list of qualified medical expenses, please see IRS Publication 969 or consult a tax professional.