Deposit Periodic Statement Disclosures
In case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfers
Telephone us or write us at the number or address shown at the top of your statement, as soon as you can, if you think your statement receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.
- Tells us your name and account number
- Describe the error or transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error
We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
THE FOLLOWING PERTAINS TO OPEN-END CREDIT ACCOUNTS ESTABLISHED FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES ONLY.
Billing Rights Summary in Case of Error or Questions About Your Billing Statement
If you think your statement is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction on your statement, write us at the address shown on the top of your statement as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent you the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You may telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights.
In Your Letter Give Us the Following Information
- Your name an account number
- The dollar amount of the suspected error
- Describe the error and explain, if you can, why ou believe there is an error. If you need more information, describe the item that you are unsure about.
You do not have to pay any amount in questions while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your statement that are not in question. While we investigate your question, we cannot report you as delinquent or take any action to collect the amount you question.