Save. Spend. Give.
Financial responsibility means good money management. Join our program and earn rewards!
We want to teach children how to use money wisely, which is why we offer a program designed to encourage children to save, spend responsibly and give back to their community—all at the same time.
How to Join
Visit one of our branches and sign up for both a KidsPlus Savings and KidsPlus Checking account. Accounts can be opened in the child’s name, or co-signed by an approved parent or guardian.
In addition to your Checking account debit card and your Savings account passbook, when you sign up you’ll receive
- Spend. Give. official piggy bank
- Activity book with coloring pages, crosswords and more
- Savings goal chart
- Deposit log
- Sticker book
How it works
- You’ll put any money earned into your Auburn Savings Save. Spend. Give. piggy bank.
- When you’re ready to make a deposit, bring your Save. Spend. Give. piggybank to either Auburn Savings location and visit one of our helpful tellers.
- At the time of deposit, you can elect to have 1/3 of your total savings deposited into your KidsPlus Savings account, 1/3 into your KidsPlus Checking account, and 1/3 to donate to a local charity.
- If donating to a local charity, Auburn Savings will match up to $25! Find out which charities you can donate to here (LINK TO GIVE PAGE)
At the time of each deposit, you’ll receive:
- Sticker and a prize from our small prize box
Once you have made 5 deposits, you’ll receive:
- A sticker and a prize from our large prize box. Once you’ve reached 5 deposits and claimed your prize you’ll start over again at zero.
Each month Auburn Savings will reward our Save. Spend. Give. participants.
- To qualify, you must make a deposit within a month’s time
- You must deposit 1/3 of your total deposit each to Save. Spend. and Give. at either Auburn Savings branch.
- You’ll be rewarded with an exclusive discount, coupon, or outing at an area business or organization.
- Potential discounts include free ice cream cone at Taber’s Restaurant and Golf Course, discounted admission to Mr. Drew and His Animals Too, or coupon for Aero Air Park.